Sunday 11 January 2009

Pure & Simple

This week's Sunday Challenge on Dottie's World is to be PURE & SIMPLE! No use of patterned papers, just clean, fresh and simple. No fuss! You do of course have to include a Charmed digital download which is available from http://www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/. And they are all wonderful so you really should check them out.

My creation really is simple but it was something I had been thinking about for a while and as it uses the least amount of materials it fits in quite well with the challenge. It only uses the pre-coloured images (thanks Lou) which I have used repeatedly to make dominoes (you know the type little kids have with pictures rather than dots). I have used six images all from the Love and Marriage collection.

I have stuck to a really simple idea because I have a really busy week ahead at work with members of my team travelling overseas. If I didn't complete the challenge today, I wouldn't do it at all.



You can check out this challenge and all of the other entries on http://dotties-wonderful-world.blogspot.com/.

8 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW! When do we get to play?!?!
Super idea! Huggles xx

PS that's the longest word verification I've had to do in a while - take it off!!!!!

Joanna said...

Wow! This is soooo cool!!

Jo x

Louly said...

Oh my word Amelia!!! What a briliant idea! I can see this idea being 'borrowed' from someone not so far away who works with children.I love this idea, you really have left me speechless(almost)

Nicky said...

lovely they look brilliant what a great idea

Jac’s Playground said...

What an awesome idea, it really is fantastic, love it.

Adele said...

WOW Amelia- what a great idea! Yes, I can see this being "borrowed" quite a bit! LOL

Love Dingle.xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant idea! I love it! xxx

Sarah C said...

Hello, I've found you thanks to Ruth letting us have your blog link :D

I absolutely love this fantastic idea. They look brilliant and I hope I get to play when I come up to see Ruth :) xoxo