Saturday 10 January 2009

'ave a laugh - Sunday Challenge


Here is my entry for the Sunday Challenge on Dottie's World. The challenge was to "Start the New Year With a Laugh" where you had to incorporate something funny into your entry along with one of the Charmed digital downloads.

I have used the Naughty Dottie image from the Dottie at Home collection. The background image has been printed as a watermark and is from http://www.freefoto.com/ and can be found in the chocolate collection. The three smaller chocolates are copied from the larger image.

The phrase on the card is "We must all believe in something. I believe I'll have another piece of chocolate".

You can check out this challenge and all of the other entries on http://dotties-wonderful-world.blogspot.com/.

5 comments:

Juliet said...

LOL, great sentiment Amelia and a great card! Glad you joined in with the challenge this week and enjoy Scruff in the tub.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yay, Little Sis! Welcome to blogland!

Super card, but then I didn't expect anything else! Keep on joining the challenges - they are great fun! Tune in tomorrow for the next one...

Luvya loads
Hugs - Ruth xxx

Louly said...

udestOH wow it's Ruth's sister! - Of course! I knew the name Amelia was familiar to me. welcome to Blogland, any friend of ruth's is a friend of mine.
This cardd is fab, I love the chocolate themed papers.

Nicky said...

I have only just seen this car really made me laugh, great design

Sarah C said...

Wow, this made me laugh (which is good cos that was the challenge!). It's fab xoxo