Monday 25 May 2009

Windmills


Christopher and I have been away on holiday for the last week mainly in Norfolk which has been thoroughly relaxing. I have been sorting through our photographs and thought I would post this one. We spotted this windmill in Suffolk on the way to our caravan site and both fell in love with it. We even had it printed at the supermarket to create a postcard for my Mam and Dad.

While in Norfolk we took lots of photographs of windmills. We were on a bit of a family research holiday and in the past my family worked at some of the mills on the Halvergate marshes so it was exciting to see them all.

2 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I'm so pleased that you had a lovely holiday - but I am also pleased that you are back too!

Love this photo!
Huggles - Ruth xx

Sarah C said...

Sounds like you had a gorgeous time. I went boating on the Norfolk Broads for a late honeymoon nearly 8 years ago and there certainly are loads of windmills aren't there? Don't know why I didn't take more photos of them I think there's one maybe two lol What a great idea to turn one into a postcard. I love that idea xxx